Every year for the past half century, at least, Lewistown UMC has had a food booth at the Central Montana Fair. Our mission is to provide healthy food and great fellowship while we minister to each other and our customers. This would not be possible without the help of so many who volunteer their time to serve, cook, make pies, and pray for our booth. We are grateful <3
Here are some things planned for this summer:
- VBS at Zion Lutheran Church is June 4-8th. Registration forms are available at church
- Annual Conference in Billings June 8-10th
- Good News Club will be visiting Bear Gulch. Call the church for more info.
- Camp on the Boulder July 14-16th. Join us for a relaxing, inspirational trip to the mountains.
- Central Montana Fair July 26-29th. Visit Lewistown UMC’s Food Booth for excellent homemade pies and roast beef.
The grass is green, the daffodils are blooming, and trees are budding. We are going to be doing Adopt-a-Block again this year to keep our community looking its best. On Saturday, May 13th at 9:00 am, we will meet to clean the south side of the 100 block of Main Street. Come join us.
April 14th 6:00 pm Good Friday Service
Sunday, April 16th Easter Services: 7:30 am Sunrise Service at church
9:30 am Worship Service
Stop in anytime during that hour and a half for pancakes and ice cream in the basement.
Ash Wednesday is March 1st. We will be having a Potluck Soup and Bread dinner at 6:00 pm in the basement dining room and a service at 7:00 pm. Come and join us.
We will resume our regular worship schedule on Sunday, January 1st at 9:30 am. We will be having a special offering too: $7 Per-Member Asking. $2 will go to BUMP (Blackfeet United Methodist Parish), $2 for Campus Ministries, $2 for Rocky Mountain College Chaplaincy, and $1 for the Congregational Development Fund.
Blessings for you in this new year!
We invite you to join us at our special Christmas Eve Service:
Christmas Eve Service will be at 8:00 pm
There will not be a Christmas Sunday Service.